I was once tagged to write a post about myself. You can read it here. However, yesterday I came across a new blog called Visceral Observations where the author was tagged to use a different way to describe herself. And though I wasn’t tagged, I decided to make the same post anyway (that’s how interesting it was).
Here are the rules for this if you decide to do this (and I do wish that every reader of this post who has a blog does it, and if you do, please leave a link in the comments):
- At the end of this post is a list of questions. Type your answer to each of these in Flickr Search.
- From the results, using the first page only, choose an image.
- Copy+Paste the URLs of the chosen images in FD’s Mosaic Maker.
- Insert the resulting Mosaic in your blog post.
- Drop a link to it in the comments to this post
Here’s what I came up with (with the questions and answers following):
Pretty, right? Well, that’s me. Anyway, here are the questions (with my answers):
1. What is your first name?
Vaibhav. This turned up too many strangers, so I put in the English translation of my name – Grandeur.
2. What is your favorite food? Right now?
Dal Dhokli – this is a dish which I have enjoyed since childhood and was thrilled to find a picture on Flickr.
3. What high school did you go to?
Brent International School – and there was just one picture of the exact branch of the school that I went to on the first page.
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
I don’t have any, but the news channel has been abuzz with Angelina Jolie lately. That picture was called: Caterpillar with Angelina Jolie lips.
6. Favorite drink?
Coke. All time favorite.
7. Dream vacation?
I have been to Kruger National Park in South Africa before, and I still dream of it.
8. Favorite dessert?
Mango with Sticky Rice – this is my latest favorite after a recent visit to Thailand. This thing is absolutely delicious (although whenever I had in Thailand they also served some type of coconut milk sauce with it, something I couldn’t find in the pictures).
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
That guy with the unlit bulb says it all: No Idea (I am already a grown up and I still don’t have an idea what I want to be when I grow up).
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
Optimist. It’s very hard to describe yourself in one word is what I discovered. So I chose on of the words I would use for myself.
Everyone, on your mark, get set, and go. Go do this, it will be fun.